NighLon Branding and Marketing Forum

A forum for all things marketing, branding, and blogging. Plus, tips for businesses. A NighLon Production

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Introductions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BeingAgentMom

PostSubject: Introductions   Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:21 am

Hi I'm GiGi Rena better known as Being Agent Mom.

My blog is about being a momager to my two (2) grown children. One (Ty) is on his way to a producer/DJ career and the other (Brandi) is a design geek and is trying her hand at modeling. I'm also working on turning this project into a "Being Agent Mom Book" to assist other parents that want to or that are handling their child/children's careers. I'm a blogger, social media/marketing addict, aspiring author and wanna-b photographer.

Please feel free to check out my sites and follow me on facebook and twitter!

Just wanted to take a moment to thank Cari at NighLon for starting this awesome forum :-)

GiGi Rena
Being Agent Mom
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NighLon
Admin

PostSubject: Hi GiGi   Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:52 pm

Thank you so much GiGi- I hope this forum proves to be the answers to many questions and problems. If you think of anything it needs, or want to add a topic, feel free.

I am the owner of NighLon. I am a marketing consultant specializing in branding and logo design. I pride myself in working closely with clients when designing and assisting with marketing, social media, and branding projects. I have a unique perspective that is based on personal experience, sociology, and past work experiences in promotions, sales, and customer service. Read NighLon.com to get an intimate look into the branding and marketing world. You will like what you see and want me by your side on your next endeavor.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nighlon.com
BeingAgentMom

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:04 pm

Hey Cari just a note... Tried to put my links in for my fb, blog and twitter but I got a message that said I had to wait 7 days before I could do that??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NighLon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:38 pm

It is fixed.

I am the owner of NighLon. I am a marketing consultant specializing in branding and logo design. I pride myself in working closely with clients when designing and assisting with marketing, social media, and branding projects. I have a unique perspective that is based on personal experience, sociology, and past work experiences in promotions, sales, and customer service. Read NighLon.com to get an intimate look into the branding and marketing world. You will like what you see and want me by your side on your next endeavor.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nighlon.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 1 of 1